Assessment, Lots of Science Library Books, and Graphics Pages
Table of Contents
1. Where is Earth in space?
2. What are the physical features of Earth?
3. What is the lithosphere?
4. What are faults and folds in the lithosphere?
5. What are earthquakes?
6. How are mountains formed?
7. What is a volcano?
8. What are tsunamis, hot springs, geysers, and volcanic islands?
9. What are igneous and sedimentary rocks?
10. What are metamorphic rocks?
11. What are minerals?
12. What are fossils?
13. What is soil?
14. What are Earth’s mineral resources?
15. What is weathering and erosion?
16. How does erosion affect Earth?
17. What are caves?
18. How do glaciers affect the land?
19. How do rivers shape the land?
20. What special features does a river form?
21. How are lakes created?
22. How does ocean movement alter coastlines?
23. What are the features of the ocean floor?
24. What do we know about deserts?