Each volume contains 24 lessons. Most complete 2-3 lessons per week.
Also included are 24 Lots of Science Library Books (saving a trip to the library!)
Each lesson has a detailed explanation of all the activities. This lets you, the teacher, get started right away!
Each volume has reproducible activities and graphics for the students' use.
Table of Contents
1. What is matter?
2. What is the composition of matter?
3. What are atoms?
4. What do we know about the nucleus of an atom?
5. What do we know about electrons?
6. What are elements?
7. How are elements classified?
8. What do we know about the periodic table?
9. What do we know about molecules?
10. How do molecules bond?
11. What are compounds?
12. What is a mixture?
13. What are the states of matter?
14. What do we know about solids?
15. What do we know about liquids?
16. What do we know about gases and plasma?
17. What are the physical properties of matter?
18. How can we measure the volume, mass and density of matter?
19. How do we measure other physical properties of matter?
20. What are the physical and chemical changes in matter?
21. What do we know about chemical reactions?
22. How does the study of atoms help us today?
23. What is nuclear power?
24. How is nuclear power useful?