Above and Beyond, Assessment, Lots of Science Library Books, Graphic Pages and Lab Log
Table of Contents
1. What is a plant?
2. What is photosynthesis?
3. What are respiration and transpiration in plants?
4. How do plants respond to the world around them?
5. How do plants reproduce?
6. What are the different types of plants?
7. What are bryophytes?
8. How do bryophytes reproduce?
9. What are ferns and how do they reproduce?
10. What are gymnosperms?
11. What is a conifer?
12. What is an angiosperm?
13. How does an angiosperm develop and grow?
14. What are the two types of seeds?
15. What are roots and what do they do?
16. What are stems and what do they do?
17. What are leaves and what do they do?
18. What are flowers and what do they do?
19. What is pollination?
20. What is a fruit?
21. What are deciduous trees?
22. What do tree trunks and roots do?
23. What are tree rings and what do they tell us?
24. Why do deciduous leaves change color?